Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Horid Torid Is Back

AudioRejectz

I think even Acrid is ruined, I just did a mission with level 50ish enemies, my Snipetron Vandal one shotted them when it crit but my Acrid Didn't kill em even if I emptied the entire magazine into them :/

But I suppose my mods on it sucks now, haven't changed them at all. I just checked and I even have No Return on it which increases puncture damage but since Acrid has no puncture damage I suppose it does nothing at all.

So maybe Acrid still works if I use mods that actually do something.

Also Torid is not doing his impact AoE anymore and the damage of the inital hit is just aweful. An unmodded Ogris hits for 1000 base a 5 Star Torid with Max serration rank 5 Heavy caliber and tons of other mods hits for 1700? Tested against the same enemys (infested) Toird modded for fire damage. So i should do more... MUCH more but currently all elemental weapons feel awefully weak.

I have been saving up for an acrid for a long time, and managed to build it just after the update. Now that the DoT ticks aren't affected by mods, it does ticks of 1 on higher lvl mobs. These DoT weapons are now worthless due to the pitiful amounts of DoT actually dealt. You can't even consider this a nerf, it's just making weapons useless at what they were designed to do.

I think even Acrid is ruined, I just did a mission with level 50ish enemies, my Snipetron Vandal one shotted them when it crit but my Acrid Didn't kill em even if I emptied the entire magazine into them :/

But I suppose my mods on it sucks now, haven't changed them at all. I just checked and I even have No Return on it which increases puncture damage but since Acrid has no puncture damage I suppose it does nothing at all.

So maybe Acrid still works if I use mods that actually do something.

One thing good about U11 was, that no single weapon destroys everything. Some weapons are good for one kind of enemies, some are good for other types.

Goodbye Acrid, I never liked you.

as  a matter of fact the dmg revamp has ruined every weopon that does elemental damages, ignis was hit hard, haven't heard much from the synapse though

Synapse is weird at the min, i need to look into it more. Reason i say that is i just ran an infested level 40 mission and it was ripping them apart at rank 30 with no forma in. I'd of thought it shouldn't be doing that against infested but it was.

Going to look more into it today