The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Heat Swords Vs/or Dual Zorens, Or What?

Jabbzz

Question

12 answers to this question

Other than aesthetics and playstyle, getting a new weapon will get you points toward mastery. Its the only way your account will level up, as your 30 Gram is at its level cap.

If that doesn't concern you, stay with the same weapon if you like it.

Edited by G3rman

dual zorens master race.

Quite impressive, their secret is their fire rate for sure. Dual Heat can crit higher, but it relies on charging which is still slow no matter how much you try and lessen it.

Edited by G3rman

Quite impressive, their secret is their fire rate for sure. Dual Heat can crit higher, but it relies on charging which is still slow no matter how much you try and lessen it.

um..............

what...?

Dual Zorens have a base crit chance of 0.3 Dual heats has a base of 0.1 crit chance

How did you get Dual heats can crit higher than Zorens? when Zorens have 3x the amount of criit?

Dual Zorens base crit dmg is 3.0 upgrade nodes is 0.3 each upgrade

Dual heats base crit dmg is 1.5 upgrade node for each is 0.2

Dual heats are inferior in both crit departments to Zorens, considering Zorens have the HIGHEST crit rating in game currently.

I meant crit charge, can do more damage than Zoren.

you mean charge dmg...? because you can get crits on all weps while charging, and in the case of dual zorens their rate of higher chance to crit on charge dmg is well... high lol.

Other than that if you mean't base charge dmg then yah dual heat has higher base charge dmg but it's still insiginficant when compared to dual zoren's crit scaling lol

I saw an epic video of a Rhino using Scindo and its REALLY REALLY FAST..it must be the fire rate..is this possible with my Gram?

Scindo VS Gram?

Gram actually has a high base attack speed than Scindo.

Just supercharge it and throw some fire rate mods in the mod slots.

Dual Zorans

My Weapon Mods (no dual stat blue mods):

CritDamage x 1, CritChance x 2 15%, HitRate x 1 and the rest damages

http://www.youtube.c...bed/IyuinwtSywY

My opinion if you wanna mod your warframe for normal melee attacks use Dual Zorans. Normal attacks really shine if you use melee mods on your warframe. It is because you can concentrate more on CritChance, CritDamage, HitRate or Elemental Damage on your weapon and focus a few % damage on your warframe.

If you want to use your warframe mod more on power range / strength / efficiency you can do a Dual Heat Sword which is better for charge.

Edited by francJ