Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GeForce NOW: "Login failed. Check your info"

GreenGKH

Hi, as the title implies, I can't connect to the game despite entering the right information (I checked by connecting to the site). I was playing when at the end of the mission I got an error message telling me that my account couldn't be updated. I then logged out and have not been able to log back in since. 

I looked for information on the internet and found this article : https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027516172-I-can-not-login-the-game-but-I-entered-the-correct-email-and-password-login-failed-check-your-info-. The problem is that I play in cloud gaming on Nvidia Geforce now so I can't get the latest logs. I tried in the cloud gaming application settings to change the server region but it didn't help. 

Do you have any idea how I can fix this?

• Like 5

So im having trouble logging in on my Geforce now and I changed the password and everything and its still not letting me in can anyone think of what the problem could be please and thank you I was playing with my gf last night and this morning and now I can't log back in to get my Tenora and Jatt Kusar

• Like 3

5 hours ago, GreenGKH said:

I play in cloud gaming on Nvidia Geforce now

Users who use this share an IP based on the server, so if one person locks themselves out of the account (too many failed logins) it restricts the IP from logging in for a time. The only thing I can recommend is either change servers / regions in GFN or wait it out unfortunately, and hope no one's cat sits on the keyboard or something and causes it again haha.

• Like 3

il y a une heure, Sktch a dit :

Same here, looking at this 

looks like we have to wait.

As luck would have it, it happened just as I received a resource booster. Thanks for the info, we'll just have to wait and see. 

• Like 1

Is anyone else having problems logging into warframe? When I tried to log in it didn't work, after a few tries I reset my password but still not working. I use Geforce and wanna know if this is happening to anyone else who use Geforce