Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GeForce NOW: "Login failed. Check your info"

GreenGKH

hace 2 minutos, RafMatador22 dijo:

Hello geforce now enjoyers :D, same problem here, I sent a message to both gnow and warframe support, since I don't know whose problem it is.

I hope they fix it soon, I pay the membership to play in Gforce Now, and I only have that problem in this game.

1 hour ago, Noir-Frame said:

Mine has started to work. Just updating you guys

I just exited the game and then tried to log in again but then it showed the message "Login failed, Check your info", again

So it was probably luck that got me in the game a hour ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This has been an issue (and will probably continue to be) on and off for a few years now, see: 

The only quick solution I can think of is if the game server did not temporarily block any IPs from GFN servers, but these may rotate / are dynamic so it would require lookups to verify they're current valid GFN server IPs. Other than that, everyone will just have to continue to wait out any issues until they're resolved.

• Like 1

Hello, I'm experiencing the same problem.

This morning, the situation was slightly different - I was able to log in, but I never received the confirmation email.

Now, I'm back to encountering login failures.

Please fix this issue. Geforce Now is currently the most affordable way to play Warframe for casual players. 😓

• Like 1

I fixed this issue by renewing my SSL certificate on my ASUS router. You can find this option in the example below--
zE8oeCJ.png

***Edit***
Issue has returned at around 1:30pm EST. Restarted my router, tried SSL renewal again, and messed with IPv6 settings a bit. Nothing has worked and cannot login. Down detector shows many reports in central Florida of issues. Going with this is an ISP issue with Spectrum, once again like the complete shutdown we had before.

Edited by Blue_Katz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LordYsmir said:

I find it hard to believe that it's all of our routers that's the issue. ill just wait for some sort of patch and roll the dice 

I don't know a lot about networking but all I know is I went from about 24 hours of multiple failures of logging into Warframe, clicking one button in my router settings and I have absolutely zero issues now. This just happened yesterday so I figure it may be relevant and a possible solution also for others. I didn't even have to dig into the router settings to do this initially. My ASUS router has an app and I just loaded that up and there was a notification already there saying to renew my SSL, I clicked the button and my router restarted. As soon as it was back up I logged into Warframe no issue.

***Edit***
Issue has returned at around 1:30pm EST. Restarted my router, tried SSL renewal again, and messed with IPv6 settings a bit. Nothing has worked and cannot login. Down detector shows many reports in central Florida of issues. Going with this is an ISP issue with Spectrum, once again like the complete shutdown we had before.

Edited by Blue_Katz

30 minutes ago, Blue_Katz said:

I don't know a lot about networking but all I know is I went from about 24 hours of multiple failures of logging into Warframe, clicking one button in my router settings and I have absolutely zero issues now. This just happened yesterday so I figure it may be relevant and a possible solution also for others. I didn't even have to dig into the router settings to do this initially. My ASUS router has an app and I just loaded that up and there was a notification already there saying to renew my SSL, I clicked the button and my router restarted. As soon as it was back up I logged into Warframe no issue.

The SSL cert in question is for the router only, because they usually communicate via HTTP (not secure) or have a self-signed certificate, which your browser will warn you is a security concern. This has nothing to do with other SSL certs from any other HTTPS communication, since they all should have their own validated ones, and will not affect Warframe or any other site at all. This just seems to be coincidental in your case that they both happened at the same time, they're not related.

More info is here: https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1034294/ .

Not dismissing anything you're saying since I have very little knowledge on the subject, but in the ASUS link that connection warning in the first pic, I was getting on "archive.org"  yesterday as well. Visiting the site now has no issues.

***Edit***

Edited by Blue_Katz