The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

to few blueprint parts

Redmaniak

hi, the only blueprints ive ever got form a boss are the Cronus sword and the Ember chassis. I have kille d the jackal over 15 times now and 10-11 times alone,i have never gotten a blueprint sofar from him. That really dissapoints me because i really really want to build the Rhino chassis but i dont get the parts. do i just have badluck or is this a bug or something?

GreetZ Redmaniak

hi, the only blueprints ive ever got form a boss are the Cronus sword and the Ember chassis. I have kille d the jackal over 15 times now and 10-11 times alone,i have never gotten a blueprint sofar from him. That really dissapoints me because i really really want to build the Rhino chassis but i dont get the parts. do i just have badluck or is this a bug or something?

GreetZ Redmaniak

it's working as intended im sure .you got to work hard for free stuff and grinding to get mats is the way to go in all mmo's .

They are exactly THAT low. It took me 67 times to get all ember parts out of Ruk, and I got multiple helmets and chassis` in process, but no systems... Matter of luck I say.

i know but, i didnt thaught that the drop rates would be that low, but thanks for the answers :)

There is systems and that the RNG (luck) like League of legends and many others game you will need to grind to unlock more "characters" to make obviously the game last longer and it's a way that I totally agree with any developper out there.

It's fair and forgiving be lucky some games (tera) can be quiet garbage with there RNG and drop rate/currency rate