Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Gear Item: "On Kahl Crew"

Probably_Asleep

I haven't played any Kahl missions in months. I've obtained what I wanted and lost interest. But I still feel bad seeing him and his team just chilling over there! So I've been thinking what would motivate me to actually play it again, and here's what would get me back into the saddle:

Chipper Sells a Gear Item "On Kahl Crew" (Same 3 minute use, 10 minute cooldown)

"But how would this make you keep going back to the Kahl missions?" --Good question! Unlike "On Call Crew", this would benefit from Kahl missions.

• Question: How are Eximus Units created? AND: Why can't Kahl achieve enlightenment and discover this ability?
  • THUS: Whenever you run a Kahl mission, you have a chance (based on performance) of learning an Eximus ability.
    • It's semi-permanent, but Kahl can forfeit the ability to generate "Stock"
    • (When you get enlightenment) the Eximus ability is random
  • Kahl has brothers who also want to help the Tenno
    • "On Kahl Crew" can summon extra soldiers along with Kahl
    • Random amount, but chances increase if you've finished all objectives that week

For me, this would get me to play Kahl again. I'm a big fan of resource-free extra allies. And I would play it weekly to increase my chance of more Kahl-brothers. This would be enough for me.

Not to mention, the pun is just begging to exist!

• Like 1