Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ongoing Trade: Looking To Buy Spare Aura Mods, All Ranks.

Gigaus

Notice: Due to having many wires crossed, this trade is on hold until further notice, sorry for the inconvenience.

Now, let me explain what exactly this thread is. This is me putting out a requests for your spare Auras, from unranked to max ranked. I don't care which ones you post for, but do understand some will be valued higher than others; Speed holster is not going to be as valuable as say Energy Siphon. Also, do understand, I will -not- be paying with Platinum or Keys. On the rare occasion you bring me a max level, high tier Aura, I may consider keys, but as it stands I'm holding on to what I have for prime running. What is up for trade is Mods and Credits, determined by said value of the aura.

as of this time, there is no pricing system in place, and one will be set in place ASAP.

Now please understand, I don't want you selling an aura you have one of in the hopes of getting something really good. I'll be blunt, the whole point of this is to get a stock pile of Auras to give to new players who -need- them. That doesn't mean bring your only max rank Corrosive Projection or Rifle Amp looking to get something shiny. That also doesn't mean come in here begging for an Aura mod because you're a low level player. Me and mine will figure out how to go about distributing it at a later date.

Now, I will come in at the end of the week [Friday] to check on posts, partially because I don't think this will work as planned. If I see it's picking up, I'll start coming sooner. Once we have the needed trade mods/credits, I'll send you a PM and we'll get on it. Do understand, save in rare cases, the minimum trade you will get is Uncommon or 15k, to a max of a Rare or 50k. Again, given we need time to actually get said trade goods, the higher end auras you bring in, the longer it will take to process, and lower end ones will be quicker. Also, understand, I'm damning market prices for better or worse, and going with the stated. Why? Because.

Good luck I suppose, to all of us.

Edit: Scratch Credits, I got given bad info by one of my mates. You can't trade Credits, at least by what the FAQ says.....Why exactly can't we trade Credits?

Edit 2: As an aside, Sundays are a no-go for trades, as I head out of town then to make rounds. Every other day I am free ithout question. Also, we do have a Trade post ourselves.

Edited by Gigaus

[H]

two unranked energy siphon

two unranked physique

two unranked steel charge

one unranked pistol scavenger

one unranked rifle scavenger

[W]

any slash/toxin damage mods (I don't have any of them)

also melee impact damage (already have rifle and pistol ones)

Add me in-game if interested. I'm thinking one-for-one trades here.

EDIT: I don't have a koisk. I should let you know because most people (myself included) assume others do when we probably shouldn't.

Edited by GSrevolution