Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri Circuit Improvement Idea

thedoomshadows

So I get that DE must get a TON of recommendations every minute but I thought of an idea and I feel like it could help the circuit to feel more rogue-likey and could help with every run feeling a little bit more different than the last, even though the new decrees and the assassination that were added were incredible for the circuit too.

What if after the 4th round (so it won't hurt people re-rolling their options if they got some bad ones or people doing just the daily bonus) instead of doing the regular shtick of going to the next mission, you get to pick between 2-3 mission types, each with a sortie difficulty modifier? It would help people who don't like a specific mission type out of the Duviri mission pool and when you get runs with your go-to weapons and frames it could make the gameplay more interesting and interactive. In parties of 4 when the choices are split 50-50 they could just randomize the choice between the two and the rest could go for just the majority vote.

Some of the tech is even already there, the modifiers exist for Archon Hunts and Sorties as we all know and you can also add the pick screen by copying the relic cracking screen, it already shows who picked what and a name and an image, slightly modifying it would be pretty simple...

So what do you all think? Do you also agree that the circuit needs more RNG or not?

Archived