The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why must we pay to reinstall a mod that we had installed before????

Dameka

It would be great that you could do something for this.

For example : For the first mod installation = 500 credits

For the re-installation of the same mod ( for differents reasons ) 500 credits -70% = 150 credits

At this moment, players could adapt themselves to ennemies more easily and freely.

sorry for my english, i'm french ^^

It would be great that you could do something for this.

For example : For the first mod installation = 500 credits

For the re-installation of the same mod ( for differents reasons ) 500 credits -70% = 150 credits

At this moment, players could adapt themselves to ennemies more easily and freely.

sorry for my english, i'm french ^^

I have some experience in programming, and I think mods right now don't "remember" whether they've been installed or not. Which means that to implement this would require coding in entirely new stuff. It might be relatively minor coding but sometimes that stuff breaks games.

Anyways, the in-universe reason is because the modular nature of the special forces combat exoskin (the Warframe), although powerful, requires significant amounts of technical assistance to modify, which is why it can't be done in-field. The credits you're "paying" are actually for the cost of the Tenno support engineers spending hours and hours of ingame time installing these artifacts and bug-testing them.

Would you want to be in a buggy suit of power armor surrounded by Grineer marines? If not, pay your cash!

(Disclaimer: This is not actually an in-universe reason. Yet.)