The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

prime gaming issue

crowsiee

Question

Hey i am currently experiencing an issue with prime gaming i tried connecting my account on the warframe page it loaded to the bit where i log in with amazon and then proceeded to bug out saying there was an error taking me back to my warframe page and telling me that linking is currently unavailable i've asked friends if they could connect their accounts and said they had no issue while the page is still telling me that i'm unable to connect i've tried waiting for a few days and using the unlink URL with no fix i just really want to claim my octavia :c

4 answers to this question

8 hours ago, crowsiee said:

Hey i am currently experiencing an issue with prime gaming i tried connecting my account on the warframe page it loaded to the bit where i log in with amazon and then proceeded to bug out saying there was an error taking me back to my warframe page and telling me that linking is currently unavailable i've asked friends if they could connect their accounts and said they had no issue while the page is still telling me that i'm unable to connect i've tried waiting for a few days and using the unlink URL with no fix i just really want to claim my octavia :c

me too, i want claim octavia bundle, and after direct to warframe link is error unavailabe, iam back to amazon prime my octavia said collected :(

found a fix, do it from the amazon prime app or website,
  1. Log in to your Amazon account.
  2. Go to "Membership."
  3. Click on "Prime Membership."
  4. Choose "Prime Gaming."
  5. Search and select "Warframe."
  6. Click "Claim" on the bundle.
  7. Follow steps to link your account.
  8. Done! Enjoy your rewards.

Archived