Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

双衍王境剧情bug

Knicoh

I am a novice who has just come into contact with Warframe. While working on a series of tasks related to the Double Yan King Realm (The Paradox), I encountered a bug where I was unable to continue advancing the plot. The specific situation is as follows:

After talking to an NPC and naming the pet in his hand, I took the nearby weapon and then touched the internal power upgrade interface. I found that my internal power was 0 and I couldn't upgrade the RIDING. At the same time, the exit button in the bottom right corner couldn't make me return, and tI had to close the game process to end the game. The result is that the Paradox task cannot continue to advance and is stuck in the initial stage. I think this is a relatively bad plot bug, which has left me missing a lot of game content and resources. I hope to solve my problem as soon as possible by directly giving my account 20 points of the internal power of the Double Yan King Realm to solve this problem. This should also be the simplest and fastest method. I hope to adopt my suggestions and make repairs in the future.

Archived