Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis Races

KaenraeObscuro

Honestly, this is likely a thing most players are going to overlook, but the rotation of all the races on the Orb Vallis is awful, when trying to complete the Race Ace Challenge, as it's almost impossible to chance upon the last few races I need to get done for the Challange to be completed. RNG is difficult to be lucky with in the first place, so then for it to be an Open-World map with 22 different possibilities, it just gets really annoying just trying to see if the race I'm after is available whenever I hop on.

It would be awesome if either all the races were available whenever, or, if each race wasn't on an RNG rotation, but a rotation for each day, so that there's a more definite way to actually do all the races in the first place. Putting a wall of chance over an achievement has always been a thing that's ruined completion, for me, personally.

On 2023-09-19 at 11:32 PM, LittleLeoniePrime said:

it's so you actually manage to complete the k-driven achivement... because how the hell else would you manage to drive 1 MILLION meters on a k-drive if you're not going to do all the races for a year straight

That is a different achievement, but fair point.

Archived