Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe - Ish

Injustice

just saw this pic on google.. kinda looks like warframe.. or should i saw it completely looks like a warframe..

tumblr_mfqijqN5W71qed8jto1_1280.jpg

Dude I kow this guys work dont post it up here its for his series hes working on ask for permission to post it up and dont use his work as the basis for your warframe idea.

Artist Z-Brush thread-http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?163173-Ms01-(I-P-A)&highlight=UltraVD

Create your own idea for a warframe or become inspired by this and create one dont use his work to latch onto. I respect the artist work and hate it when people use it without even agknowleging the artist.

Edited by Aliasofall

hate it when people use it without even agknowleging the artist.

For real, man.

--

The robot-thing looks pretty good but I don't think it's very... Tenno-ish. The thing in the picture looks a little too... Crysis'd whereas the Tenno have more smoothed out armour and seperates it from the 'robots' or suits you'd see in other games or in movies and stuff.

Dude I kow this guys work dont post it up here its for his series hes working on ask for permission to post it up and dont use his work as the basis for your warframe idea.

Artist Z-Brush thread-http://www.zbrushcen...ghlight=UltraVD

Create your own idea for a warframe or become inspired by this and create one dont use his work to latch onto. I respect the artist work and hate it when people use it without even agknowleging the artist.

Sorry man did not mean to. But this is the fan zone right? A place for fan-art, lore, or anything else you want to share!

just sharing it man.. though i still have some mistakes.. -_-''

Sorry man did not mean to. But this is the fan zone right? A place for fan-art, lore, or anything else you want to share!

just sharing it man.. though i still have some mistakes.. -_-''

Wasnt trying to be harsh just explaining is all :D

Artist Z-Brush thread-http://www.zbrushcen...ghlight=UltraVD

Wow, a bit harsh? He never claimed it as his, just as something he saw on google that looked slightly related to Warframe. No need to flip out.

I don't think it looks like a warframe at all - warframes look rather organic, the picture shows your typical powersuit. The whole concept of the powersuit has been used so often that it is hard to come up with something fresh.

I wouldn't even like to see it as an enemy, because it doesn't fit the style of any of the current factions.

Edited by philversprechend

Wow, a bit harsh? He never claimed it as his, just as something he saw on google that looked slightly related to Warframe. No need to flip out.

I already explained this I wasnt flipping out I was explaining it out because post like archaangels original post about it being his happened thats all