The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Technically "evil" Per Se...

EvilKam

Hi, EvilKam here.  

So it turns out there's a forum to intro yourself to the community.  Since I love hearing myself talk, I'd utilize the option.

I suck at video games, and have for over 2 decades, but I love killing Aliens.  Warframe fills a niche now that Borderlands 2 is a bit played out.  (Gotta say though, I still love me some Krieg action.)

I'm sarcastic, but will try to keep my vitriol to a minimum here, I'd like to think that my opinions would be an asset to the dev community, as I understand they actually do listen to things on the forums.

Also, if you post with bad grammar or spelling, I hate you... unless one of the following is true:

1: English is not your first language.  I get it.  English is filled with all these annoying rules and inconsistencies.  Some of them make no good sense whatsoever, and we spell a word a certain way because... well just because.

2:  You're doing it sarcastically or ironically, because you're smart enough to know the difference, but the joke you're making plays better with leetspeak, or rather, 13375p34k, if you prefer.

3:  It was an honest simple mistake, as the rest of your post consists of well-written coherent thoughts.

4:  You are a kid who's not swift at the keyboard.

5:  You have some sort of honest difficulty, but I can tell you are trying.

If I think of anything else, I'll probably mention it somewhere.

Cheers, fellow Tenno.