The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashes With Vauban

Shekler

- Edit -

I just saw that Multi-Threaded Rendering was enabled because of the new update. Just disabled it and watch if it happens again. And yes, it still happens!

- Edit -

I already posted this some other times. But it seems that this issue still hasn't been fixed for any reason. I'm slowly getting angry that no one really cares about this problem:

My pc always crashes when I'm doing a mission with a Vauban in team. The last time, I did a defense mission with my Rhino having Frost Prime, Excalibur Prime and Vauban in my team. It crashed before finishing even 5 waves.

Crash:

Buzzing sound of the last second of sound I was able to hear, no matter if it was a Warframe sound or something else, just the last sound, my computer received. Black screen and complete computer breakdown. Have to restart manually by either unplugging it or pushing the start-button for a few seconds.

The really first crashes that appeared in Update 10 were caused by Vauban's Vortex. But now, I can't really say what it causes. Not only me, also the guy using the Vauban assumes that it's caused by his warframe...(Edit: I'm not sure about that anymore!)

Edited by Shekler