The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For An Ballistic Warframe

Clasbyte

Salve,

i had an idea for an ballistic warframe i want to share, i got no art skills what so ever so no pictures just a basic description of the skills and a bit of background.

Ballistic Warframe

Skille 1

Arm Machigun Barrage, uses his forearm mounted lmg to fire an devastating barrage in an 120° arc infront of him.

Skill 2

Reinforced Shields, uses his stored energy for ammunition materialization to reinforce his shields, doubles and hardens the shield ammount, Armor is applied to the shields. Holds till the boost amount is gone, no recharge of shields in that time till they hit there normal max value.

Skill 3

Uses his on the left shoulder mounted gun to fire an explosiv shell, the shell will explode on impact and deal massive blast dmg from the explosion and slash dmg in form of fragments.

Skill 4

Holo Target System

Applies an boost to the cell and him self that increases crit chance by 25% also increases the accuracy of the cell by 50%(reduced recoil)

Visiual

Hugh bulking frame much like rhino with smoother armor but about 10%-15% bigger then rhino, an male frame. We have more then enough femal frames.

Lore

Old and never that much utilized frame, uses the energy that other frames use to pull of amazing skills in controlling and manipulation of the elements, to generate special ammunition for his frame mounted weapon system and uses the extra energy to power his fortified shields and special targeting system. Grineer got there hands on a couple of does old frames and wanted to studie them for the target system and shield system. Thanks to Lotus abd her information net the free tenos found out where they had be hold captiv, and extracted does that where still alive. In this daring times even this old and smiled at frames had to be put back into active duty.

brgds

CB