Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding the Skipping

KokiriJ01

Hey DE, I hope you can see this.

A friend of mine was watching the Devstream (I couldn't unfortunately) and has given me updates on what you were discussing.
I gotta say, a story skip option would be a good idea but I feel like there is a better way to avoid too much grind for it:

Give us a bridge between Vor's Prize and Natah. A lot of new players (be it friends I got into the game or people that I saw start on stream/in videos) get overwhelmed by not knowing what's next or how to progress the story. In all honesty, I wouldn't mind if you made one or two updates that gave us some kind of step between them to make the path to Uranus not just "grind to the next planet". 

At least in my opinion, doing that should help a lot of people figure out where to go and get them more into the game, while keeping the story you worked so hard on intact.
Granted, this is the opinion of someone that played most of the game on his own and only recently got more people to play with so I might be wrong on a lot of things 😂

Been having a lot of fun with Warframe since I got back into it though, so keep going! You're all doing great!

19 minutes ago, KokiriJ01 said:

Give us a bridge between Vor's Prize and Natah. A lot of new players (be it friends I got into the game or people that I saw start on stream/in videos) get overwhelmed by not knowing what's next or how to progress the story. In all honesty, I wouldn't mind if you made one or two updates that gave us some kind of step between them to make the path to Uranus not just "grind to the next planet". 

this sounds very similar to what i've been suggesting, the early story is very out-dated and fragmented, there should be a pointer on what to do next all the way until you finish the entire story and the early story beats (vor's prize, once awake, the archwing, howl of the kubrow, stolen dreams, the new strange, natah) should be updated to modern standards.

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb SDGDen:

this sounds very similar to what i've been suggesting, the early story is very out-dated and fragmented, there should be a pointer on what to do next all the way until you finish the entire story and the early story beats (vor's prize, once awake, the archwing, howl of the kubrow, stolen dreams, the new strange, natah) should be updated to modern standards.

Yup, pretty much exactly what I'm thinking