Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternatives To Stalker's Dispel

LordBeeBrain

I've been reading a lot of topics about this. 

Some people want the Stalker to have certain reactions to different Warframe abilities instead of just using dispel and being all lolnope! 

I haven't seen many alternatives though... So I decided to throw in a few ideas of my own and while effectively making him more of a challenge, it also makes him less predictable (at first, anyway)

Starting with:

Iron Skin: He could use an ability similar to Roar in order to increase the strength of his attacks, allowing him to strip Iron skin quickly. ("Your pitiful defenses can't stop me [Player Name]")

Overheat: He could make it so it actually decreases Ember's armor instead of increasing it. (Talk about super squishy)

World on Fire: He could use his infinite knowledge of space-magic to turn it into an ice move that not only slows Ember down, but also slows down any team mates in the range of World on Fire in a manner similar to the ice traps in the voids.

Link: Make it so damage channeled to him RESTORES his health.

Blessing: Make it do slight toxin damage to everyone - widdling away at their health for as long as it is active. ("Hurt the ones you try so hard to protect!")

Electric Shield: Cause it to explode - doing heavy electric damage to everyone in a certain radius.

Shield Polarize: Opposite Effect. 'causes teammates shields to drain, effectively leaving them open to health damage.

Shadows of the Dead: Turns the raised enemies against Nekros - Raising their level by 10 and giving them a similar smoke aura to Stalker. ("Your efforts are futile [Player Name]. Their souls belong to me!")

Snow Globe: Uses his infinite space-magic wisdom to turn it into a fire-trap that does massive damage to everyone inside.

Absorb: Makes it so all damage absorbed hits any ally that is near. ("You may be invulnerable, but can the same be said for your teammates?")

Bastille/Vortex: Makes it so it they work on teammates. Suspending them in the air or drawing them in (Doing no damage though) respectively. 

Null Star: Makes them all spread out at once from Nova. Seeking out and dealing damage to any friendly unit. Making her a hazard to any nearby teammate.

Invisibility/Smokescreen: He can still SOMEWHAT see you, but his attacks are less accurate. Also, he goes invisible as well, making it harder for everyone to find him and attack him. ("Silly [Player Name]. Do you really think you can hide from me?!")

Hysteria: Removes the invulnerability. Leaving Valkyr open to damage. Will also only attack with Hate while it is active.

Well... I think I got all of them. 

Tell me what you think~ 

Edit: Forgot to add: Every time he performs a counter, there is a casting animation that leaves him open for at least 3 seconds or so.

Edited by xZetsumeix