Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Percentages

Nightwolve5

The mod percentages in the game are severally messed up. Take any of the proc mods for example. 9 points for a +15% proc chance. Hell yes! Oh wait, in reality it would only add 1.5% if you had a base of 10%, For the cost it's pointless. Please make it a flat 15% increase so that way it would be 25%. I know that's a lot but you could lower the percentage just please make it flat.

The same goes for Warframe mods. Redirection is my prime example. At max it adds +440% to your max shields, but the 440% comes from the lvl 1 base shield strength of 100. Why can't it just add % of your base shield at whatever your lvl is like 300 at lvl 30? 1370 is not a completely insane amount of shield especially with DMG 2.0. Lower the percentage and make it flat. Make it +300% and 1200 definitely is doable. Do the same with Vitality and the similar.

Basically all mods should work off the base of the lvl of the item and all +% should be flat IMHO.

+% mods is gonna stay multiplicative, proc chance mods does need a buff. the reason why it's gonna stay multiplicative is it's how it controls a mod will have the same multitude on every item in the game, in terms of proportional increases.

as for warframe mods increases based on unranked stats instead of current rank, i can agree with it should take into account of current rank, however the mods should be balanced accordingly.