The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Had To Share This With You Guys

Stormquake

Ok so, I'm at the vending machine below my dorm. Gotta stay up because I have important things in the morning, but I'm super anxious and when I'm anxious I sleep in, so I can't take the risk, so I figured I'd get come caffeinated sodas.

I'm going for the Mountain Dew, it doesn't dispense, I figure the machine had an error and thought an empty soda row had something in it, no big deal. Now I hit the other Mountain Dew button. The soda comes down but gets jammed in the little flap that the sodas come through. So I pull my soda out, but the flap is still jammed; get down and look under the flap to see a Pepsi is jamming it. Of course, I'm not one to miss out on extra beverages, I pull it out, then I wonder if my other Mountain Dew is actually there. Look under the unjammed flap, it's trapped in the little slide that the beverages come down. Reach in, pull it out, suddenly, beverage avalanche. Two more Mountain Dews and two Mug root beers come out, so now I've got seven sodas for the price of two.

I am so jovial.