The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loot Framerate Lag

Ashgan9

I could be wrong about this but if I recall right loot has a drop limit which causes loot to dissapear when there is too much unless this was done away with (doubt it)

I'm going on the possibility that Necros can go over this limit using Desecrate. I have no way to prove it as I can't be counting every last item on the ground while doing a survival where I usualy fight enough enemies for this to happen in one spot.

Sidenote the framerate lag seems to lessen as I moved away from the giant horde of Health orbs and ammo. (which is what made me think its loot that is causing this issue)

maybe its the concentration of loot in one spot as again it happens when defending one spot on survival.

its happened twice now, its hard to make it happen consistently as it requires some teamwork. (last game I had this happen it was me as necros and a rhino using Ignis just spamming it while I spammed desecrate with near maxed out energy efficiency, about 10 minutes in I was hitting huge stutters especially when more enemies showed up)

I tried taking screenshots but unfortunately failed if It happens again I'll try to take a screenshot so the devs can get an idea if I am wrong or if there really is too much loot.

It's about how DE have coded resource drops. If they could change that, there would be no problem and they would never have to make drops disappear either.. It's not a difficult change, but they're busy coding new Warframes and weapons..