Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Garuda can't jump (Bug with 4th)

MightyBlueWolf

I'm a Garuda main. And something I've noticed happen quite allot recently (Past 3-6 months) is this random bug when using Garuda.

Using her 4th (Seeking Talons) can sometimes cause inability to do necessary things. Things like Jumping or using the Radial gear menu. I can bring up the menu, but pressing I can't activate anything (Other than emotes). Things like Archwing, Necramech or Kaithe summoning.

Now in a game that emphasize maneuverability, this is a pretty detrimental bug. Sucks when you play a mission on the Plains of Eilelon (This happens everywhere) and half way you can't jump or use any transportation other than teleporting.

This doesn't happen often. It has about a 10% chance to happen. Completely random for the time being, I have been unable to purposefully replicate this (Will update if I can find a reliable way to replicate this). And using the 4 again, I have a few seconds where I can jump before I just can't anymore. I can still jump normally in operator form and use space. Typically quitting or finishing a mission fixes this until it happens again.

This happens in solo's and with friends.
I am incapable of making a video as my PC is a little potato at the moment. (This issue still occurred on a better PC... before it broke)

Currently my Garuda has her 2nd (Blood Altar) swapped for Nourish (Grendel's Subsume)

image.png?ex=65947578&is=65820078&hm=4e4image.png?ex=659475cd&is=658200cd&hm=bf1

• 3 weeks later...

Having the same issue. Also on PC. I think it has to do with casting speed. I have 2 yellow archon shards for casting speed, as well as Power Transfer from Madurai school. Casting them back to back to fast, will continuously launch you in the air. I believe if you cast it while about to do the "heavy fall" animation, you'll be locked out of jumping. Only found temporary fixes in plains by void slinging in the air with operator and quickly switching back to warframe to use archwing launcher. of course, you can't do this in regular missions. I've just recently started playing garuda (3 or 4 days now) and when it happens it's very frustrating as most maps have you jump to get across things.

Haven’t had this bug, but if you’re mid air and you use her fourth, it’ll charge up then she’ll jump, causing her to fall and not allow any input (aside from slide) until she hits the ground. 

im done with this dumb bug its doesnt take 5min and it happens to me in any kind of mission for months de just doesnt care im starting to send them tickets pls send them this page to and more links about this bug its blowing my mind its for years and they do nothing like always 

• 2 weeks later...

This happens all the time to me and has been for the last year or so. Not sure if this has worked the whole time but using the first ability and throwing your blood orb makes me able to jump and slide again. When I use the fourth or dread mirror is up it stops working again. It only initially happens to me when I spam the 4th ability with the augment mod.