The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling / Trading duplicate maxed mods after merge is destroying my builds :(

Syntactycal

I just merged a huge MR26 account from PSN to my PC account and it worked perfectly, but this feedback is a result of a side-effect of the merge working so good.

I have double max mods for example, intensify, streamline, etc, and all my elemental damage mods like the naramon 11 drain elemental mods for each weapon type, duplicate melee stance mods and what not that really have no value on the open trade market. I also have double maxed primed mods which do have trade value.

I traded off some of those maxed primed mods and then for the duplicate "base" mods that don't have trade value I dissolved into ENDO since they are of value to me in that manner.

The problem is that when you are trading your mods or picking them for dissolution, there is no indicator if you're picking the version used on your main frames from your main account or if you're using the version applied to your "old builds" on frames that were merged in and I didn't delete (I did delete a lot of them as they were poor-version of frames I already had, but did keep some that were heavily invested into on the old account). 

The end result is that a ton of my Melee builds were destroyed because the stance I "deleted" apparently was the version that I had installed on my main weapons and then capacity tanked so it removed a bunch of other mods to make up the capacity difference, The frame builds didn't get hit has hard as it seems like mostly streamline was dropped in most cases but not other mods.

Primary and secondary weapon builds were absolutely gutted too.

Being an LR3 this is going to take absurd amount of time "fix".

Can there not be a better way to handle this process by the game? I mean, If I "delete" or trade a maxed "streamline" and have another maxed streamline in my inventory, why can it not just replace with the one that did not get disabled when it removes it from each build automatically? This seems like a no-brainer.

To anyone reading this doing a merge, I highly recommend you screenshot all of your builds before doing this to save you time restoring them when you run into this.

I know the game tells you the mods are equipped when you trade/sell them but that is not good enough in this case because of the merge, both versions have the warning so there is no way to figure out which is which from the sell/trade screen.