Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Rework

(XBOX)AudiGuard20

This is probably the billionth inaros rework post you will see, but that just shows that this warframe NEEDS HELP. So this is my ideas and take on Inaros rework

Passive: Still turn into a sarcophagus when you die, but this time when you drain enemies health to revive yourself, you are actually dealing true damage (i think it already does true damage but its so negligible you cant even tell, so you just do more damage in general) and scale with enemy level, meaning you can actually kill and revive yourself to keep going. Additional passive, Inaros gets a health gate, so if he takes lethal damage that would otherwise kill him, he would be invulnerable for 5 seconds. (this might be too strong, so a good way to balance this out is by giving it a 15-30 seconds cooldown but ill let you be the judge of that)

Desiccation: Same thing, but larger radius, and instead of a cone in front of inaros, he will slam the ground and send sand around him in a large radius stunning and blinding enemies.

Devour: Instead of taking an eternity to drain someone life to only create a useless sand ally, instead this is what this ability will do: Inaros can select any target and zap all of its life force, resulting in a one shot that scales by enemy level. On doing so, Inaros will gain health rejuvenation, and increased armor.

Im also thinking of an augment for this ability that allows Inaros to absorb the abilities of its devoured target, so if Inaros kills a heavy gunner, melee attacks will knockdown enemies, or killing an arson eximus will light enemies on fire if they damage or hurt Inaros, etc., etc.

Quicksand: As the name suggests, Inaros places a quicksand over a large area. Enemies who walk into the quicksand will have their weapons dropped, frozen in place and will repeatedly take damage while also healing Inaros. Furthermore, enemies who are stuck will have a debuff and take more damage.

Scarab Swarm: Instead of sitting there draining your health, Inaros will be locked in place invulnerable, charging up its armor via a one tap cast. For about 5-7 seconds, Inaros will be charging its armor and will use 75% of his maximum HP. After that, Inaros will have damage reduction (maximum of 95%), increased armor, health regeneration, and immune to knockdowns and staggers. As enemies damages and hurt inaros, the armor will slowly decay by about 0.5%, but that same enemy who damaged the armor will get zapped of its health. (the armor, health regeneration and knockdown and stagger immunity will remain at its full effect even with 0.1% armor left, its just the damage reduction that will decay slowly along with the scarab armor itself). The augment will be built into the ability, so any status effects that would be applied on Inaros will be ignored and cleansed at the cost of an extra 2% Scarab armor. However, when the scarab armor gets to 75%/50%/25% armor, Inaros will receive one of 3 random buffs: Increased damage for all weapons and abilities, Increased movement speed and attack speed, or damage redirection. The Scarab armor itself will only be recastable as long as the armor gets to about 25% of its armor left.

I know I said a lot about the 4th ability, but if DE wanted to make Inaros "unkillable" as they say with their words, then the 4th ability should actually emphasize the whole "unkillable" aspect instead of just blatantly increasing the armor and calling it a day

Let me know what you think and if this is too much even for Mr. Sand King Inaros?