The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

annoying red notifications

Mukkenerd

I constantly get annoying red notification texts where the chat window is, from DE, about crossplay...stresstest...crossplay...i tried to disable all chat and notification options in the warframe menu but the notifications pop up anyway. Is there a way to disable them completely? Even during missions they pop up

11 hours ago, Mukkenerd said:

I constantly get annoying red notification texts where the chat window is, from DE, about crossplay...stresstest...crossplay...i tried to disable all chat and notification options in the warframe menu but the notifications pop up anyway. Is there a way to disable them completely? Even during missions they pop up

That is known as Redtext. It's a system message of importance. Think of it like how the EAS works. [DE] needs to inform the playerbase as a whole of something, they have Redtext put it out there for everyone to see. It's usually regarding updates, hotfixes, and other very important info the community needs to know, and on a priority. Redtext also tends to be rather comical, and has good jokes. There's also the Cult of Redtext who hang out in Relays in red uniforms worshipping it.