The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello, Fellow Tenno.

Kaysick

Hey everyone. I haven't done an actual introduction until now, so here it goes.

Just about everyone I know, minus my family, girlfriend, and people at work, call me Kaysick. I've been playing since January 13th and I've loved this game since I started. It's a really unique game and I hope it continues to be. I've been a gamer since I was 3 years old and that will never change. I remember when I started playing Warframe, I wasn't going to spend a penny on the game. Months later, I got the Hunter Founder pack and ended up getting more Platinum by selling items via Steam to get enough money. This is the only game that has me hooked since I started playing it.

In game, I mainly play as Trinity or Loki. I used to play as Vauban when he was released and then Banshee when I got all her pieces. Then I crafted Trinity and I've been hooked playing her since. Loki is my first Warframe and still one of my favorites. I used to be all about min/maxing weapons but ever since the new Damage system, I could really give a care. As long as I enjoy myself, why does it matter?

Codex is one of the greatest things that was added to Warframe in my opinion. It reminds me so much of Metroid Prime and I love that series. I have about 50% of it done and I've updated the Warframe Wiki with stats and mod drops for the enemies and all bosses.

I dont want to Nekro my thread, but one of my best threads was this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/91299-what-each-video-options-change-visually/

Anyways, yeah that's my 10 month late Introduction for Warframe.

Happy fragging.