The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faction standing

EzekielKingz

Don’t want this to sound S#&$ty but my cross save account is quite old. I was on Xbox and did the recent save to switch which I kept everything from my switch account but the plat from my main didn’t cross over and I have to redo, Deimos, Zarimen back to Rank 5 and whisper to rank 3. All I want to know is whether you’re onto it or if I have to redo it all over again because it’s a bloody lot to have to go back through. Don’t mean it to sound harsh but I’m not a kid anymore and I really don’t have the time or patience to do it all over again. Thank you for your time and I’d appreciate a company response 

6 hours ago, EzekielKingz said:

Don’t want this to sound S#&$ty but my cross save account is quite old. I was on Xbox and did the recent save to switch which I kept everything from my switch account but the plat from my main didn’t cross over and I have to redo, Deimos, Zarimen back to Rank 5 and whisper to rank 3. All I want to know is whether you’re onto it or if I have to redo it all over again because it’s a bloody lot to have to go back through. Don’t mean it to sound harsh but I’m not a kid anymore and I really don’t have the time or patience to do it all over again. Thank you for your time and I’d appreciate a company response 

Yeah i know how you feel. I legit never knew that faction rep, syndicate rep and focus school focus were somehow considered a "quest/misson" thing. Im rank 0 with everything now...