The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

PC, Xbox and PS4 perfect merge

Nixcie

I started my PS4 Warframe journey in 2018 and since then, created an account on my PC and Xbox as my PS4 became the oldest tech I had in the housešŸ˜…. I managed to get to MR18 on my PS4 and barely reached MR10 on the other platforms. Iā€™ll be honest, for a while I really thought Iā€™d never enjoy picking up Warframe again, as I thought so much would change in the time I fell off. So December 2023 comes along and so does cross-save. I could not believe how quick, easy and perfect the account merging was. Everything I own across all 3 accounts (itā€™s Warframe, you know itā€™s a lot of goodies)Ā merged into 1 account without any issues at all. Thankfully, using the gear I had on my PS4, I wasnā€™t too far away from todayā€™s end game content. Meaning I am now spending most of my free time grinding the latest content again. I am honestly so impressed by cross-save. I canā€™t even begin to imagine the hard work that went into making this possible, let alone making it function perfectly. Good job DE! I am thrilled to be a Warframe addict again. Happy New Year and hereā€™s to another great year of content and grinding in 2024!

• Like 2