The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The miracle of cross save

drek23

So I just got my cross save stuff up and going and I played on Xbox for 3 to 5 years and moved to playstation and couldn't get back into it now I have all my frames and progress on one account and you guys have no idea how happy I am after 3 years of not having any of my old primes or skins 

• Like 2

It’s fantastic. I liked playing on Switch when I wanted to take it chill, but I had to either perpetually overbuild for a mission or simply not do certain missions since the way I’d normally be able to pull off not dying involved a lot of acrobatics and aiming that I was no way going to do on Switch. Plus I hated how it felt like I was progressing along two different lines, and ultimately I dropped my Switch to focus on PC.

Then Crosssave came along, and it’s the best of being able to just chill on the couch with the Switch and gyro aim using builds that are meant for way-higher content, and flying around like crazy and flickaiming and acrobating all over the place on PC using mouse and key board.

I freakin love this game that I can do stuff like that, and now it’s all progressing the one account

• Like 1