The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

abject chaos in trying to delete duplicate mods

So i merged my accounts with the most recent window, being a PS4/5 account at LR2 (at the time) and a PC account with some amount of progress i forgot the extent of, but couldn't possibly have gotten much further than whatever was necessary to partake in Orphix Venom. Once it went through, which is almost immediate and i'm still surprised by that fact, i logged in and found i had two sets of nearly everything. corrupted mods, umbral mods, primed mods, even things you can't sell, like excal umbra, paracesis, skiajati, etc- though i'm very pleased by the sudden abundance of requiem mods. However, there was virtually no real way to find out which mods were equipped to which warframes and weapons.

there was a prompt saying "this mod is currently equipped to [item from my pc account i don't have on my ps account]" when i tried deleting the second of two mods, so i chose to dissolve all the second mods for each duplicate i had. turns out... there's no real order? all my builds are messed up. i can't blame anyone but myself for going through with such a hasty resolution without even trying to consider an alternative, but in the future (if someone relevant is reading this), is it possible that merged items could show up in the "recent" filter for mods? obviously, it'd be too late for me, but for anyone else who has yet to experience it. 

and maybe a way to free up those slots being taken by the Umbral suite, pretty please.

there were also a few instances of what could be a bug, where some mods seemed duplicated at various levelled states and a doubling of my warframe loadouts, also mixed in with my current ones in no specific order.