Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounties and Focus

Thanks, DE for the companion app. 

In early game when I was constantly starved of resources so I used it to manage my fleet of extractors, but now in later game, I've been using the companion app to plan my Warframe session before logging into the game.  There's already a ton of useful information that I refer to before logging in such as Void Trader, Nightwave missions, Void Fissures.  There's actually a ton more useful information that can be seen on https://api.warframestat.us/pc/?language=en that isn't visible on the companion app.  The more information you can pack into the official companion app, the less I'd have to bother with 3rd party tracker sites.  For instance, the current bounties would be my next most desired information prior to deciding to log into Warframe.  Together with how much syndicate standing I have left to earn today, this would go a long way to deciding when I might log in and what I might be doing in Warframe.

Finally, there's a bit more data from my own account that I'd like to be able to see.  Specifically, I'd like to know what is my current focus standings on each focus tree, the remaining focus for me to earn today, and which waybounds I still need to unlock.

Finally, the 2FA login for PC accounts on the companion app doesn't seem to work, though the XBox login is working fine for me.  I'm not sure if this is related to cross save, but since I was originally a XB1 user, I'm ok with being able to see all my status by logging in using my XB1 account.  I don't know if this is specific to my user because I was a XB1 user before the merge.

Thanks again,