Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

11 Year Anniversary Community Contest [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Steel and Mirrors

community-contest_1920x520.jpg

Happy 11th Anniversary, Tenno! 

We want to commemorate our 11 years together with a Community contest. The symbolic material of an 11 year anniversary is steel, and for those who have explored the Duviri Paradox, we see the mirrors on the landscape reflect both forward and backward like the palindromic nature of 11. For this contest, the artistic themes are steel and/or mirrors. 

How to enter:
Submit a steel and/or mirror-inspired illustration or Captura image in this thread. Capturas can be edited or unedited (*This does not include the use of AI generators)

Prizes:
st place – Prime Access of your choice! (*excluding Founder’s pack items)
2nd place – 1000 Platinum 
3rd place – 750 Platinum 
4th place  –  600 Platinum 
5th place  – 500 Platinum 
6th- 11th place – 250 Platinum 

Need an example?
Warframe1793.jpg

Rules:

• One submission per player
  • Submission must be your original work
  • We do not accept any Ai generated art
  • Submissions must be appropriate for community forums 
  • Do not reserve spots in the official contest thread
  • Submissions must be images, no videos please!
  • Submissions will be counted from this official contest thread only. 
  • Submissions will be subject to further review by DE members. If requested, must have Work-In-Progress (WIP) prepared to be eligible to win.

Winners will be announced in April during our community live stream at twitch.tv/warframe

This contest starts now until Thursday April 11th @ 1:00PM ET

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Happy 11 years together, Tenno! 

There were so many amazing submissions, we had to make two separate winner pools; captura and illustrations. We wish would could have had a top 50... 

Megan and Zach go through the Steel and Mirrors winners and honourable mentions on PrimeTime #389

Congratulations to our winners!

• Like 32

• [DE]Ronnie pinned and featured this topic

Taken in Captura, edited slightly in Lightroom Classic. As a avid photographer, I am so pleased with the level of detail in Captura and the way it integrates seamlessly. It's so fun to use, and combined with the amazing cinematographic details and animations of Warframe, it can create some very fun images. 

(Note, I'm having issues with directly uploading images, so I'm providing a link to my Google Drive I use to share photos with clients.)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JqQRvmzC7PzYhXlpBE0AvZ-TRVajN6E9?usp=sharing

hace 12 horas, Everfall22 dijo:

Taken in Captura, edited slightly in Lightroom Classic. As a avid photographer, I am so pleased with the level of detail in Captura and the way it integrates seamlessly. It's so fun to use, and combined with the amazing cinematographic details and animations of Warframe, it can create some very fun images. 

(Note, I'm having issues with directly uploading images, so I'm providing a link to my Google Drive I use to share photos with clients.)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JqQRvmzC7PzYhXlpBE0AvZ-TRVajN6E9?usp=sharing

use imgur. Once your image is in imgur, right click on it, select copy image and paste it here.

Edited by grantacubayo