Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

11 Year Anniversary Community Contest [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Hello Tenno,

I had a lot of tries but some Warbugs made me abandon them, Steel and Mirror is finally done (WIP and others jokes in Spoilers 😅)

UsfbDfQ.png

Spoiler

As I did say some bugs prevent me to use my operator in the Captura mode,

First bug, captura from Orbiter, I was stuck in sleepy chair mode...

wbb4Iq4.jpg

Second time, IF I do it from Dormizone I still have this never solved bug : Mini-Operator with Drifter's clothes

g19trod.jpg

So in the end I was stuck with the only Mirror I could find in dormizone (none in other captura i possess) :

4v5NNgx.jpg

And mix it with this one inside GIMP,

bT1YDkS.jpg

And add some extra from Anniversary ONE :

• Like 1

There is no story, if there is no conflict. The haunting knowledge you own, the deeds you have done, the restless, inexorable horror that pursue you, Day and Night, wake and sleep. The war within you. The one you cannot escape. You may try to avert your gaze, only to see more of your bleak reflection, projected by a world of your own making. Though you are not fully at fault, the dead still linger, their blades, steel, against your throat. In your mind, a turbulent maelstrom of sorrow. 
Yet, you still fight Tenno.

...Why?
- Unknown Entity

It's nice to be back. Ever since I got stuck 5 years ago (and thank to that pesky switch drift) I was never able to continue enjoying this wonderful game... till now. Recently got back into it, and I'm having lots of fun. Getting back into the community aspect as well, the streams. I can't wait to see what the future holds 💕
Hope you like the lil quote, but here's the image, completely rendered in Blender 4.1, and then adjusted in CSP. 

dh5mz8i-f8f2cb5d-885f-4f36-88be-dbe505ae

Edited by theSigmaArts
Image was not showing correctly
  • Like 4