Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blessings not applying to others.

IAteEighty8Pies

Had a bless party of 4 go to Larunda 2 and drop: Affinity, Credits, Resources, and Damage but only the blessers themselves got their own bless. For example I got my own affinity bless. Relay was packed full. I wasn't at previous ones but apparently this has happened 3 days in a row now. Sometimes the blessings dropped ~10 minutes late if you stay in the relay for a long time but sometimes it never drops.

• Like 4

Yesterday's bless party I only got my own blessing (and the statue remained as me) - but I didn't get the animation or thanks come across the screen.  Some others in the relay said they got them all, most said they were missing some if not all.  It seemed that the blessers only got their own.

Then 4 mins later (staying in the relay) all the missed blessings came through.

Coming in hot with footage of the issue, as it appears Blessings get delayed for everyone besides the Blesser, which is just one of the many bugs regarding blessings, to no specific cause or trackable reproduction method.

At the moment of Blessing:

Spoiler

At the moment that blessings were actually received:

Spoiler

• Like 1

I've also had this issue multiple times in the past with no consistency. So, like Mirki skillfully phrased, there seems to be 

24 minutes ago, Mirki said:

no specific cause or trackable reproduction method.

I will record my future bless party participations to keep record and make a new comment on this topic with the link to the video.