Account won’t link.

when i go to link my iOS account it says log in to link then i do but then it just brings me to that accounts login not actually link then on the iOS login it says do you have a pc login i say yes then it says login i do that it doesn't link just then bring me to my pc login and it repeats like this without change   

Edited by D3CAY3D_2000

Same! Logging into PC account and then clicking "Link your account!" under cross platform save and then clicking the "Connect Account" button next to the apple logo and then inputting apple userID and password takes you to a screen that says "Do you want to continue using Warframe with your Apple ID “myAppleID@myemailhost.com”? 

The only options are cancel and continue. 

Cancel logs you out completely and drops you at the login screen with a "Login Failed" error message. 

Continue just logs you into your appleID warframe account.

Edited by Se7ventySix
Clarity

+1 to all this. Trying from Firefox on an iPad Air, neither signing in with passcode (I have biometrics disabled) nor “Use a different Apple ID” works, it just logs me into my new iOS account on the website without linking accounts. Same with hitting “Yes, I have a PC account” in Account Management with iOS logged in - it just signs me into my PC account instead, no link.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigwoman259 said:

when i log into my pc account i then have to log into my apple id to connect but then this just leaves me on my apple account when i then have to log into my pc account again and it just keeps looping like this, i don’t understand. any help?

This is what I am experiencing. Even after skipping biometrics, and using different devices to login. 

Same here, cant link my PC account to iOS account, each redirect on each other, newbie acc (diff name since i had to login with appleid on my device which is the same email as my main Pc acc btw ) on iOS while i want my PC account (and all my hours, my OG name) on my mobile...

Waiting for a fix...

HI, it does let me log in but it won't link accounts. it goes on a loop where I have to log in to merge my account but instead of merging them it would kick me out and log in to my iOS account, and when I try to merge through my iOS account it would log me off from there and log in to my main account without merging them. It had me going on circles for quite a while hoping it would work xd.

• Like 1