Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not taking the Twitch drops

tNewcHala

Question

Hello ! 
I just realize that I'm not receiving the twitch drops ingame. Didn't obtain the previous Relic pack neither.

Off course I have the account linked, got the drop on twitch and claimed.

I tried to unlink and link again but the option is not enable right now. 

Please Help !

6 answers to this question

im having the same problem. i got a few packs and other drops before as well as twitch prime drops but i didn't receive a relic pack drop last time or have a gotten this new grab bag.

i have unlinked and relinked my account and the website shows my twitch account. im very confused

• Like 2

Happened to me as well, unfortunately. Account's linked up, everything is fine, always had no problem getting past twitch drops so not sure why this happened. I watched the stream from beginning to end, even typed several times excitedly in chat when Pablo announced the Archimedea mode. So, why wasn't this counted? Hopefully DE can either roll out a goodwill grab bag to all those with a linked Twitch, or at the very least let us do a basic alert for one. :(

GHHFF5aXwAEAtL5?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

On 2024-02-24 at 8:41 PM, MutoManiac said:

For me, unlinking and linking worked, but only from using Edge (ugh). Didn’t work with Chrome or Firefox.

Didn't work for me, sadly, regardless of browsers. DE's silence on this is upsetting.

49 minutes ago, veelahs said:

Didn't work for me, sadly, regardless of browsers. DE's silence on this is upsetting.

Since the launch of WF mobile, Twitch also made a change where you cannot claim the rewards from an iOS mobile device. Apparently going forward, you can watch twitch on iOS, but you’ll have to claim the rewards using another device like a PC. GL

Edited by MutoManiac

On 2024-03-01 at 11:24 AM, MutoManiac said:

Since the launch of WF mobile, Twitch also made a change where you cannot claim the rewards from an iOS mobile device. Apparently going forward, you can watch twitch on iOS, but you’ll have to claim the rewards using another device like a PC. GL

I was on my laptop :/