Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Ethereal Prime} is recruiting! | 100% Research | R10 Storm clan | looking for active members | 30 day inactive kick | discord required | MR0+!

-EthereaLex-

Hey All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are now recruiting new members to become a part of our ever growing family! No MR requirement needed! We only ask that members join our discord server in order to build a more homely environment for our members. Our clan leader is an amazing woman who believes in treating everyone fairly and takes a no nonsense approach to any/all forms of prejudice/sexism/racism/homophobia/xenophobia! If you're in search of a safe place to call home then feel free to add me on discord so I can send you an invite to both our server and clan! We look forward to hearing from you tenno and GL on the grind!

Discord: idgafbihhh

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have a question! Are you guys by any chance in an alliance? If so, no need to read the rest!

Our alliance The Order of The Tenno is currently looking for clans, that want to have an active and social community. Our end goal, is to find active chatters that will bring life and a close knit type of feel. Our OG Alliance on Xbox has been dead for some time, so we decided to make a new alliance. 

Our other goal is to have an alliance that is active enough to host events, giveaways, and many other things. Spanning from, fashion frame events, to endurance runs, and whatever else we can think of! :D 

My Discord is: sinless_ 
IGN: -SinlessKnight17-TTV-
just in case I don't see the reply here or something