The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Been A While, But Hey There Everyone!

(PSN)Ur_HeartBeat

Hey guys, I figured it's about time I introduced myself, so here goes! 

Name's Romeo, and I'm from Toronto. Was lucky enough to get a PS4 on launch, and I've been playing Warframe since. 

At first, I thought Warframe was just a PS mini game or something, I had no idea about a PC version, or that it had it's own site. As I started exploring the game more, it lured in my curiousity without me even noticing. Now I'm hooked, and really enjoying it! 

I've found the forums really useful, I wasn't aware the game was still in beta so it initially confused me quite a lot, but after browsing the forums I came across countless helpful information. I've also at times passed on newly obtained knowledge to clan members and friends.

I actually like how Warframe has a steep learning curve. Voice chat plays an important role on the PS4, and I never used it before on the PS3 as there were often a lot of annoying or immature people on it. I find the learning curve has kept Warframe safe from such players, and hence enhanced the quality and comfortability of my gameplay. Oh, in case anyone is wondering, I'm 21. 

I used to dislike all the new shooters, the only shooters I've enjoyed in the past were Counter Strike and Doom 2, and I never thought I'd come across a modern shooter that I enjoyed so much. Warframe sure changed that! I'm a big fan of MMO games, and my favourite genre is RPGs. Hopefully Warframe will be one of the games I keep playing for a long time to come. I also play Tera, RuneScape, and Dota 2. I have the same username (Ur_HeartBeat) on every online game I play, so if you're on any of the same, feel free to message me on any of them. 

Anyway, I frequent the forums a lot, albeit usually lurking in the shadows, haha. I thought I'd take some time and introduce myself to the community. If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask! 

PS4 players, add me up if you wish. 

PSN - "Ur_HeartBeat" 

Cheers! 

:3

Edited by (PS4)Ur_HeartBeat