Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros, Ember and Ash Primes

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

15 answers to this question

There's no rotation as such but they do announce a couple of weeks in advance what the next Prime resurgence will be. Ember hasn't returned for what feels like years hence the ridiculous price of Glaive Prime. Just keep your eye out, they'll be back eventually

5 minutes ago, obiwandandobi2 said:

There's no rotation as such but they do announce a couple of weeks in advance what the next Prime resurgence will be. Ember hasn't returned for what feels like years hence the ridiculous price of Glaive Prime. Just keep your eye out, they'll be back eventually

It doesnt feel like years, it LITERALLY has been 2 years, and she only appeared ONCE ever in resurgence, from Jan 4th 2022 to Jan 11th 2022. So it has been 2 years, 2 months and 5 days since we've last seen her.

• Like 1

Luckily you can still buy her for plat from players. And 100 plat for set (means less than 100 if you buy the set part by part) speaks volumes about Ember prime. Loki used to be like 500 plat lmao when he was in the same situation.

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Xbox prices are always higher, like double PC. Not sure why

Which is completely irrelevant because you can trade cross platform now.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

On 2024-03-16 at 6:26 AM, BowserNC said:

It doesnt feel like years, it LITERALLY has been 2 years, and she only appeared ONCE ever in resurgence, from Jan 4th 2022 to Jan 11th 2022. So it has been 2 years, 2 months and 5 days since we've last seen her.

Before resurgence, she appeared in many of the prime vault releases. At one point her full set was worth over 1k, and DE had to do something about it. So I doesn’t surprise me that she disappeared again for a long while. Hopefully she will return soon. 

On 2024-03-17 at 4:42 AM, MaxTunnerX said:

Which is completely irrelevant because you can trade cross platform now.

Ever since cross platform ive been having issues with trading with some people. I can't invite people to my squad, says they are offline (for them it says im offline). I go to maroos bazaar and we meet there to trade but can't initiate trade. Etc. Super frustrating.

I did figure out a way around the bugs. If you're reading this experiencing the same, you can go to maroos bazaar and in the trading area press the down button on the "+" button on controller to set up shop. Once that is done, I still can't initiate trading, but the other person can initiate a trade with me. 

17 minutes ago, kadlis12 said:

Ember Prime relics were purchasable for Aya during recent Christmas.

Strange because I swear I was checking during all the relic offerings into January. I missed that.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Strange because I swear I was checking during all the relic offerings into January. I missed that.

She was in the shop when the Prime Resurgence Event was on, (so maybe not exactly Christmas, but early January,) but she was not a part of the event. I remember I ran out of Aya and decided to prioritize Oberon, only to realize later, that Oberon would get a second chance at the end of the event, with Ember however gone.

In any case, if Ember is appearing in Varzia once per year at most, it might take some time till she reappears.

On 2024-03-21 at 1:40 PM, kadlis12 said:

She was in the shop when the Prime Resurgence Event was on, (so maybe not exactly Christmas, but early January,) but she was not a part of the event. I remember I ran out of Aya and decided to prioritize Oberon, only to realize later, that Oberon would get a second chance at the end of the event, with Ember however gone.

In any case, if Ember is appearing in Varzia once per year at most, it might take some time till she reappears.

Ember Prime has not been in any resurgence in at least the last year, as she is the only one I need and I check every resurgence. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EverlyNyx said:

Ember Prime has not been in any resurgence in at least the last year, as she is the only one I need and I check every resurgence. 

OK, so I did not purchase those relics for Aya and did not farm 2 out of 4 pieces. You know, thanks for correcting me on what I have done or not, and which items I have in the inventory.

21 minutes ago, EverlyNyx said:

Once again, it was not a part of the Prime Resurgence Event. It was a bonus, an additional frame during that time. If WF News would archive all the posts, you would be able to find there a whole colorful page about putting additional frames up to Varzia during the event. With names and pictures and whatnot.

34 minutes ago, kadlis12 said:

Once again, it was not a part of the Prime Resurgence Event. It was a bonus, an additional frame during that time. If WF News would archive all the posts, you would be able to find there a whole colorful page about putting additional frames up to Varzia during the event. With names and pictures and whatnot.

They, in fact, do archive all news posts. And I have checked.  I won’t be replying further. I believe you may have farmed her in public missions, as I myself have two of her parts. But there were no relics available for purchase for her.