Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make me spend credits.

Gaiters

I make a lot of credits, both as ingame rewards and by selling off mods. I think that people should have to pay in credits to refill their ammo supply after each mission. This will help make credits actually have value.

I have 1,000,000 credits, and I haven't sold mods in a while. :)

Edited by ZEDD

Unless you enjoy collecting credits, what's the point of having a worthless currency? I think it would be more gratifying if you had to save up to buy the things you want and manage your credits carefuly to be able to afford equipment, not just buying whatever you want with an endless pool of wealth.

I just think selling mods should be a less viable way of farming credits; credits earned should be based on skill and performance during a mission, not on a random number generator dropping you a lucky, high-level mod. Then make us earn our credits, through fire and blood.

Early in the game it is hard to make all those credits since you upgrade the stuff and all, but later you don't have anything to do. I think they could make the 'pro' upgrades to sell in credits for something like 30,000 (considering a blueprint for a warframe is only 25,000)

Also I completely agree with what Bang_Doll said, we should be awarded a number of credits based on how well we did in that mission, not on luck.

Edited by dagudman