Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Number One Way To Make This Game Perfect!

FreakyChakra

Keep doing what you guys are doing, Keep lurking the forums like I know you creepers are, keep listening to the community and really taking their feedback to heart like I know you guys are, and this will be the best game around.

You guys are an awesome tight-knit group that really cares about their customer base. Companies like S2 created an amazing product like HoN, but Maliken drove everyone away with his clear disregard for the community and obvious selfishness for himself. His employees who have quit have openly attested to this fact. That's why HoN is getting S#&$ on by Dota 2 and LoL. Those games are created and ran by good companies, and the same applies here. I am positive this game will explode with dedicated fan boys and flourish.

I am going to school for Computer Science, and I one day aspire to be like you guys and make the kinds of things you guys make (or have made).

And also, make some really cool exclusive content for me. Nobody else, just give it to me. Thanks.

Edited by FreakyChakra

What exactly is your idea? becuse right now I can't tell. Other then that I guess Maliken ruined HoN?

There is no idea. There isn't any complaint or suggestion. Just telling the devs to keep doing what they are doing.

This is the feedback forum. It says "what are your thoughts on Warframe?". These are my thoughts.

Regardless of the *@##$ing/complaining and the cool ideas people come up with, I think that if they continue the developement process they have been going through they will be just fine.

There is nothing wrong with Hon, it has moved only to a better direction since the beginning.

You're missing the point. I wasn't talking about HoN, just using an example.

But to each their own, regardless. I and many others (as well as their ex-employees who now work for Riot) respectfully disagree :)

Edited by FreakyChakra

There is no idea. There isn't any complaint or suggestion. Just telling the devs to keep doing what they are doing.

This is the feedback forum. It says "what are your thoughts on Warframe?". These are my thoughts.

Regardless of the *@##$ing/complaining and the cool ideas people come up with, I think that if they continue the developement process they have been going through they will be just fine.

You're missing the point. I wasn't talking about HoN, just using an example.

But to each their own, regardless. I and many others (as well as their ex-employees who now work for Riot) respectfully disagree :)

Wrong kind of post in the wrong place on the forums. Move to General Discussion please before it goes any further with people attacking this poor guy. Also you should know well enough that this is in no way a thread that improves warframe, it is just simple praise to the team (I agree) but should be in a different section.

+1 for positive praise

-1 for not paying attention to forum guidelines.