Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Percent Drops

MastersXIX

So, I have been trying to pick up all the schematics for the ember warframe. I know that the ember helmet, the ember chasis, and the ember system schematics are dropped by Sargeras Ruk on Saturn -> tethys. I have some issues with the percent drops. Simply put, i have spent the last 3 weeks doing nothing but making runs on tethys, trying to get Ruk to drop the ember systems schematic. I dont know what the percent drop for it is, but i have killed Ruk 53 times, and in the time i have been trying for the ember systems, i have maxed out my Excalibur warframe, my Cronus blade, and 2 of my rifles. I am just suggesting that the percent drop rates for the schematics should be changed, as the amount of time i have been trying to get just the ember systems is absolutely ridiculous.

If you kill him on a platform, search underneath. I've lost count of how much stuff has gone beneath the floor... Also, the white ball does shoot out quite far sometimes so make sure you do a proper check.

I had the same but with the Chassis. Seems to always be the Chassis that evades me

The materials really are not the problem. I have the same problem, After maybe 3 or 4 runs, I had chassis and helmet BP, but even after doing at least 50 more, I did not have a single systems-bp drop.