Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One

Ostellos

is it just me or does the Braton not fit with the rest of Grineer tech?

once you look at it, the Gorgon and Kraken make sense, it feels right with the Grineer but then all of their soldiers are using the Braton whih looks like nothing else

I don't know about the rest of you, but I kinda want to see either a new rifle for the Grineer to use, or a Grineer Skin for it.

The other problem is that when corpus use it, its also an entirely different weapon shooting energy blasts!

I just hope that this gets fixed since it makes no sense

Braton is Corpus tech; Grineer and Corpus have trade relations in the solar system. Makes sense that Grineer would use their weaponry after buying it, but modify it for their own use. You can presume it would be cost-effective to just change the weapon's firing mechanism and ammo to bullets than energy, rather than have to buy both the weapon and energy packs from the Corpus.

Edited by G3rman

the problem I forsee is, if they keep the braton for the grineer, they would (should) change the look so it fits their style, which means all bratons look different, that or grineer get a new rifle which I'm ok with, and i have a feeling the corpus braton might just be a place holder?

that or since i see them shoot that blast in 3 round bursts, just edit the burston to shoot energy

Braton is a Corpus weapon. See how Corpus crewmen use them as well, but with plasma bullets?

They probably won't give the Braton a Grineer look, because of the recently released skin for the Braton Vandal.

And they can't just make them Corpus only without explaining why we fire bullets with the Braton and they fire plasma rounds (unless they ALL fire plasma rounds by default).

Even if we actually start out with a braton, they probably won't make them Tenno based either. This would mean that the Grineer AND Corpus would either have to use different weapons, or again, they need to give us different types of rounds.

Edited by Tarudizer

i was thinking about that and how about something like

Re-skin braton mk-1 or whatever its called so it is noticably different, then reskin the corpus version to make it noticably different, put it in the market as Braton PR-1 or something like that

Just because it is made by a particular faction, doesn't mean other factions can't use it.

Corpus and Grineer are both humans and since there's no information about them being in any kind of conflict, I believe Corpus provides them with weapons, since they mainly use trade routes.