Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot radar and slam oddities since Dante

Cache_The_Flash

So a bit of context here: I am a cache hunting enjoyer and I find them by using the patterns that the icons on the loot radar make to determine what room(s) is/are ahead of me and whether or not they have a cache in them before I go into them.

Since Dante Unbound I've noticed a few odd things happening with the loot radar that so far doesn't care whether or not I'm the host:

1.  Some icons are just outright not appearing. Normal crates and caches alike. 
  2.  Some icons are appearing late. A few times I've had to trace back to find a missed cache I see a different layout of icons than when I first come across, due to more icons spawning in.
  3.  The loot radar now seems to be either spherical or the amount of vertical loot radar has increased. I did not like this at first and checked the patch notes and it's not mentioned but after a few hours I do actually like this. Still odd though. 

I don't have recorded footage and I could likely be tripping but I did also have one time where I missed a cache and went from extract back to spawn and back to extract twice while visually checking every single cache spawn point instead of relying on the loot radar only for it to end up in a room attached to extract that I had twice been in, at a spawn point immediately in front of you as you enter the room. I'm certain it had actually physically spawned in late as there is no way to not physically see it if you enter the room. 

Another problem I've encountered is with slam melee. My mission of choice is Naeglar, Eris the hive mission and I have always killed hives by using a heavy melee slam to also proc Dispatch Overdrive for the 60% movement speed buff, but since the update slam attacks, heavy or normal no longer hit the hives at all.