Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying to claim Excalibur Umbra from the foundry results in "unknown error"/ the sacrifice quest progstop [Fixed]

Bryan

Hey I finished crafting Excalibur Umbra for The Sacrifice quest and when I try to claim it, it just says unknown error. I've tried re logging, restarting, went in and out of a mission and made sure I have both warframe slots and weapon slots. I don't know what else to do?

• Like 3

Im unable to claim my excalibur umbra from the foundry, when i try to claim it i get a message that says "unknown error." I have relogged several times an d ive restarted my playstation multiple times as well, i have open warframe slots and I cant  figure out whats wrong, please help.

I've hit a snag in "The Sacrifice" quest where after crafting Umbra in the Foundry, trying to claim it results in an "unknown error" message. This bug stops me from progressing further in the quest. It's a major roadblock as it prevents access to subsequent content and quests. Has anyone else encountered this? Any suggestions or fixes would be appreciated. Really hoping for a swift resolution so I can continue the storyline.

Thanks!

Same thing... Im sorry but... Is this normal that people cant continue playing because of this error? I mean 15 hours past after the error appear...

Edited by Mlnimal

Unable to claim Excalibur Umbra from the foundry to progress the story. Tried logging out and restarting the game. Also tried buying warframe slots to no avail. It seems like I can't continue with the story until this is fixed. Does anybody else have this issue? Any solutions or am I missing something?

2 of my friends have the same problem. They started fresh and wanted to use the extended weekend to finish their starchart. Excal Umbra and the sacrifice say no sadly.

• Like 1

So 2 of my friends started to actively play recently and encountered a bug during "the Sacrifice". They have to claim Excalibur Umbra from the foundry, but when they try they get a "Unknown Error" popup and nothing happens. They cant progress the quest now. And we havent found a fix for it through old forum entries as of yet. I dont know if it really has something to do with the last hotfix but it seems like thats where it started. I saw multiple players ask in chat about it because they are in the same situation.

I started the "The Sacrifice" Quest today and started building Excalibur Umbra in the process. When i try to claim it, i always get an "unknown error".

I can't proceed with the Quest, which is NECESSARY to access further content in the Game!!!
Now i'm kinda stuck and can't do anything to progress.

Please help, i wanna play the game again :C

There is two more posts on forum here with this problem. First posted 24 hours ago so we keep waiting until any1 from administration will see this posts 

Edited by Mlnimal

I'm facing the same issue as well. It has been over 30 hours, and I'm still stuck here , unable to advance the task progress or initiate the subsequent storyline. When can this issue be fixed? I'm really hoping for a resolution.