Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Total Eclipse does not work with newly deployed allies and strange glaze happening with dopplegangers

Numerounius

Total Eclipse states while active grant buff. However, if you deploy a specter/ally such as Wukong's Clone it does not get the current total eclipse buff. This is wrong, it should state on cast or be fixed so this interaction matches in line with what is stated on the mod. This has been bugged for ages now.

However there is a new-ish bug that was recently introduced. There is a weird glazing effect with doppelgangers. If you do the above effect with casting hall of mirrors where you have an active (total) eclipse you get a weird glazing effect with the doppelgangers. It gets this weird glazing effect that appears on their weapons or over their entire body as well if you are using total eclipse. It will even sometimes refuse to do the effect where the clones won't block your view which was how I figured out this was a bug and maybe it might be related to something that's changed this patch? But I didn't encounter this glazing effect with other specters deployed such as with Celestial Twin or Railjack Crewmember On-Call.

Let me know if I need to provide more info for reproduction such as providing a video. Seemed way too easy for me to reproduce.

Edited by Numerounius
  • Like 1