Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interface settings and control.

Gutcha

Hello. The game after the update looks just great, but some nuances with the controls still remain.

1. In the user interface settings, buttons either disappear or appear, it is not clear what they depend on.

2. Previously, it was impossible to move the “equipment” button, now you cannot move the “jump” button.

3. I understood the problem with the “auto-run” function; The movement joystick has a cell exactly in the center, on top, the cell is too small. In dynamic mode, you just swipe your finger and go not exactly 100% to the top, but sometimes a little sideways, which is why it doesn’t work. You'll have to take your time and swipe up a few times to get there. I suggest expanding the auto-run cell to make it easier to hit.

4. Manual shooting is still a problem. After each press of the shot button, the camera stops moving.

Thanks, I hope you will respond. 

Same with the jump button, how ever my entire layout reset and there is a lot of issue.
1. Firstly all of settings reset and the graphics are bad compared to how it was before (everything looks bury).

2. The jump button doesn’t move when trying to adjust its location.

3. The chat has 2 buttons now, however when u move it, the chat is on the entire right side of the screen. One of the chat button is moveable but when u move it it still stays on the right side of the screen.

4. The energy bar (also not move able) is automatically above all of the abilities and count for energy bar (the numbers that show how much u have) is not near the energy bar and it’s confusing.

5. There is no reload button anymore.

6. There is no button to only shoot the gun without aiming/ads anymore.

Posted (edited)
il y a 24 minutes, 2k. a dit :

2k. thanks for the addition.

Guys, write here if you find any other bugs related to controls and interface…

Edited by Gutcha