Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tome/Tennokai mod drop rates are not okay

Crusher4881

While the devs have done a good job of cleaning up the drop tables for netracells, they have completely overlooked tome mods and tennokai mods, which have absolutely atrocious drop rates from incredibly slow game modes, and were left untouched. Putting 8 mods into a single C rotation at only a 5% drop rate each means that it will take, on average, 50 C rotations for a player to acquire all 8 of the mods that they need, a 20 hour farm given the 24 minutes per rotation in both modes (technically alchemy could go faster, but it seems to on average be slower than survival).

At minimum, these drop tables should remove all of the other junk from the C rotation to give a 100% chance of getting one of the mods you need from each rotation, but even that would still leave an 8 hour farm. Something far more drastic will be needed to truly fix this issue, such as putting the drop chance into all rotations, not just the C rotation, or even just making the mods obtainable from alternate sources such as Sanctum vendors.

• Like 5

I totally agree that it's way too low rates for mods that can be bought relatively cheaply from the market. Though I might not want to make it too easy to get, as it is still somewhat of a niece mod, but 5% is still way too low, 10% might be better.

Just wanna point out though that alchemy can be done in 1.5 to 2.5 minutes per round, if you are running solo that is. However, I'm not too pleased that playing public is that much of a punishment.