The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Freezing

Tinschko

Hello everybody!

So I am kinda new here. I started to play Warframe just two or three days before the U11, everything was fine there. After it updated I wasn't really able to play the game, because it freezed every 10 - 30 seconds for some seconds or even a minute. No matter where I was (Loading screens, Missions -> everywhere) or if was playing online or not. The freezes already started when I wanted to sign up.The day after not being able to play it, I tried it again and somehow everything was fine... Well ok, I thought, something like that can happen. The next day It downloaded something again and it was the same problem again: Freezes all the time. It even crashed after it freezed and went to a blackscreen. So I deciced to try it again the next day, but it's still the same.

I don't have any frame rate problems and so on, it's just that I can't do anything because of the freezing all the time. I already tried to put the graphics and things like that down, but it didn't changed anything at all.

This is really frustrating and annoying. A friend also plays it and everything is fine with his game, even after the update. I can't play it at all like that and I really enjoyed the game so far. I just want to play it properly again...