The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Save Can’t Trade Problem

I only own a PS5, and I tried trading with my boyfriend on PC and it didn’t work. So I tried linking my PlayStation account to PC but I don’t even own a PC. Therefore I don’t have a warframe PC account. Now I can’t trade with anyone, not on my own platform or others. What do I do?? I’m an MR 19 and I have legit 1.2k play, and nothing to use it on. 

• 4 weeks later...

You need to enable 2-factor authentication on both your PSN and PC accounts in order to trade with cross save people. You will not be able to trade with PSN only players ever again (until they convert too)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I'm on Xbox, always playing Warframe on Xbox, someone talks me about the cross save it's good blablabla... So I have linked my Xbox account to my pc account, in case of , maybe I would play on PC... And now the reality is I can't trade with my friends or people on Xbox UNTIL They do cross save... Wtf is that ? I'm really disappointed and regret to link my account... That's bulls*** and my friends don't want to create a pc account... Really it's a bad thing 

Edited by NemesisXSnpr